Friday, December 28, 2007

The Deception Continues

Well, long time since I've posted but I finally received my money that I paid in although there are still many that have not although they have requested it time and time again. Not only do they not pay up, but they have but have the guts and gal to start up yet another company and sent me an email wanting me to join yet another deceptive program they have. I will just use my common sense and stay with Yorgoo and the "Magic Search Formula" that works and pays instead of something that doesn't. I will stick with someone that supports you in time of need instead of someone that deserts you when things go wrong. I will stay with someone that tells me the TRUTH instead of the LIES you have told from the beginning and still telling. So you keep your NetAudioAds and I will keep Yorgoo, Magic Search Formula, and Ycademy (our Business Building School) If any of you had any true business instinct about you, you would have done what was true and right from the beginning. I feel sorry for the ones that do sign up under you in the new program.

No comments: